About me

~ I wish I could fly
~ I hate Unexpected visits 'cuz I'm a messy person.. always in a mess
~ I understand the theory of moderation - I just don't get it in practice
~ I happen to be incredibly lazy
~ I Always cook food that tastes Great but looks awful.
~ I laugh at lame jokes.. I'm almost always laughing for no reason..
~ I bite my fingernails
~ Always bored
~ I think a lot. i think while eating, sleeping, showering etc..
~ I love to dream
~ I Hate the sound of other people chewing food
~ I never finish anything i start
~ I cant finish a sentence without putting '..' at the end of it
~ I feel like I live a double life sometimes !
~ I often get lost in my own thoughts and daydreams
~ I have a ridiculously good memory. It sometimes freaks people out
~ I can live forever on ice cream
~ Horrible Singer, but i still try !
~ I do and say Silly stuff most of times !
~ I can't whistle
~ I can be extremely Shy !
~ My feelings and perceptions go deeper than words
~ I'm always late for everything
~ I like Having my Computer On even if i'm not doing anything useful
~ When I was 7 I turned 8
~ I should be studying , cleaning my room , having a shower , making a phone call by now..But i never do what i should be doing !
~ And if you actually read it all .. Go get a life ;p

Posted in |

0 comentarii: